Am I Mentally Healthy?
Mind Games: What is going on in my head?
Satan, the World, and Our Flesh Wage a Mental War
- We destroy arguments & every lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of God (2 Cor 10:5)
- David (1 Chronicles 21:1), Judas (John 13:2), Ananias and Sapphira (Acts 5:1-10), Nebuchadnezzar (Daniel 4:34-37)
Pursue Mental Obedience: Take Every Thought Captive
- and take every thought captive to obey Christ (2 Corinthians 10:5)
- Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. (James 4:7)
How to Be Mentally Healthy
(2 Timothy 3:10-17 ESV)
- Fill Your Mind...with Truths from TrustworthyLives  You, however, have followed my teaching, my conduct, my aim in life, my faith, my patience, my love, my steadfastness,  my persecutions and sufferings that happened to me at Antioch, at Iconium, and at Lystra—which persecutions I endured; yet from them all the Lord rescued me.
- Mental Suffering Happens  Indeed, all who desire to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted,  while evil people and impostors will go on from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived.
- Continue to Fill Your Mind with God's Truths  But as for you, continue in what you have learned and have firmly believed, knowing from whom you learned it
God's Truths are the Key to...
Eternal Life and how from childhood you have been acquainted with the sacred writings, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus.
A Valued Life  All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,
• Reproof – Stop Wrong Beliefs – Recognize Lies
- And without faith it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him. (Hebrews 11:6)
- “For whatever does not proceed from faith is sin.” (Rom 14:23)
- “Sin is anything that displeases God and since without faith you can't please God, therefore, if you don't have faith, everything you do it sin, because everything yo do displeases God.” John Piper
• Correction - Fix Wrong Beliefs – Replace Lies with Truth
• Training – Remain in Right Beliefs – Fill your mind with God's truth
• Live a Complete & Purposed Life  that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work.